To Stay In Control In The Ever-Changing World Of Technology
Once upon a time, the rules of the business game were simple. People worked away in their offices to develop and sell products or services, and shared the margin between price and cost. This old-style value chains are being completely disrupted by new business ecosystems: “Going Digital”.
Many businesses have yet to realize how rapid technology transformation is breaking down old institutions. Right now, all the technologies pieces are in place to completely change the face of products, organizations, and entrepreneurship.
At BIGBIPS, we use a specific strategy to apply technology effectively to work with your current business model.
Apply advance use of your current technologies to enhance sales, productivity, and brand image.
You don’t have to be a multimillion-dollar company to get the most out of your business technology. But you do have to use IT solutions strategically to grow your company. Part of that is making the most out of what already have.
Do you know:
- You can automate Excel to avoid tedious report generation and manipulation?
- Send documents from your email attachment to a document management system or printer automatically?
- You can create a professionally branded stationery templates in your Microsoft office.
- Collect data from your website and automatically import the data into your CRM?
- Develop professional-looking educational materials just using Google slides?
- Create a small Customer Relationship Management System (CRM) just using a Google account?
All of the above are just a few simple examples how we can help smart-use your owned technologies to create productivity. There are many simple things you can do to get the most out of your current business technology.
Our TechSmart service applies to, but not limited to the following applications:
- Microsoft Office / Microsoft 365
- Google Office Suites
- Web Site Enhancement
- Social Media Integration
- Production of Promotion Materials – videos, presentation stack etc…
- Online Classes Development
- Remote Work Environment Setup
- Any applications you would like us to look at..
See how a small office manages their employee timesheets using an application developed from their current google account.
Click here and login to see how Staff Timesheet Application works:
1. Click on the Microsoft logo to log in with the following credentials:
The application can further be developed into a mobile phone app.
Help you pick from hundreds of off-the-shelf technology in the marketplace to address your needs.
Selecting the right technology for your business can be challenging and time-consuming. Our TechConnect services will help you develop a strategy, and implement only the right technologies to fit your needs.
Technology comprises a wide variety of options and solutions and the key is finding the “right” solution for your needs. There are thousands of solutions in the marketplace that may appear to be a great fit. BIGBIPS provides the methodology to select and implement the right technology that delivers your needs at an effective cost.
- Website conversion – from brochure type website to an e-commerce or a sales funnel website.
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Virtual community
- Brand New Web Development
- Customer Service Tools e.g. chatbot
- Customer Engagement Tools
- Remote/Collaborative Workspace
- Online Forms
- Any business productivity technology you’d like to look at
A non-profit organization is looking for ways to engage like-minded people, collaborate with them for exchanging ideas, discuss their problems and share experience. They also need a research library that allows them frequently publish news, research papers and share knowledge with their stakeholders. They have been relying on Facebook and Instagram to gain some exposure but has very little traction.
The coronavirus pandemic forced the organization them to cancel their annual conference and leadership training program. They were looking for a technology that enables them to actively engage with their target communities.
BIGBIPS did an assessment with their current social media channels. We have discovered that building an online community requires more than just updating their social media. It requires getting to know the target audience through questions such as who are they, what motivates them, and what are their expectations? Getting to know community members can help the organization better understand what values their members are looking for.
After analyzing their needs, BIGBIPS built two online communities on Mighty Network for this non-profit organization to service two groups of members with different causes. We chose Mighty Network to address their needs of:
- Easy maintenance without technical knowledge from their staff/volunteers
- A virtual library to maintain news posting and research paper publications
- Inviting like-minded people to become members
- Engaging members to discuss a specific topics
- Online event organization
- Pushing notifications to members
- Host webminars and online events
- Delivery of paid and free online classes to replace their on site-training program
- Low maintenance budget
- Organizing members according to their language preference
- Organic growth of member base
Since implementation, many of their target audience have become members. Existing members find values and continue to refer new members. Member base has grown drastically.
Small coding projects that deliver BIG results. Sometimes a small piece of programming code can go a long way.
Sometimes off-the-shelf solutions simply can’t accommodate your unique way of doing business.
Custom solutions could make one little change to your business practices that standard off-the-shelf application doesn’t consider. This might give you a unique competitive advantage because you deviated from businesses stuck on at over-the-shelf technologies.
- Agile Project Management
- Business Analysis
- Data Analysis and Business Intelligence
- Applicable Programming Interface Development (API)
- Minimal Viable Product Development/Prototyping
- Application Widget Development